Monday, February 1, 2010

i'm really back now..i do...

hallo world......hi all....happy new year 2010, happy january, happy february...(the month of love)

i still miss my old blogs but nevermind.. life must go on. i have a new one now. and i hope i will be loyal blogging..

so how's my life?
well, last time i was buzy with my tons of assignmnet  assignments, been through with my first final exam in UMS, nice GPA for starter, started my 2nd sem, now struggling with my loads of assignments, hubby still in Kuching, dunno when he will be back in KK, Wan is okay at home, regardless of his slow proggression of development ( i love him, no matter what), on my way to obtain my first driving license (so i can have and drive my hubby's Honda Civic hehe) and i haven't receive my PTPTipu is not yet.

that's all for my first official post. to all my blogger friends, i'll find you all guys!!!

5 comments:

  1. welcome back MummyZuan~~~~ and nice layout!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mommie Zie, you made my day when you reappeared at my pondok. Long time no see.
    But really sukahati to open my blog and saw your callsign.
    Terima kaseh seribu for remembering me.

    I love your new blog, especially the colours. Love the design....you sure have style and class as your blog looks very elegant, classy.

    You study hard and let me say, may the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face, and the winds of Destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

    The World is waiting for your footprints, go make them!
    You stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart, best regards, and terima kaseh seribu for remembering me, Lee.

    ps, I had to sniff around for you...sniff the air for the scent of a woman, as when I cleared you at my blog Immigration, I lost you on my Radar, ha ha. Had to chari...found you pagi ni.
    We are 13 hours behind your local time. Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for dropping by uncle Lee..angel..

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling :) i've missed u.. what happened 2 ur old blog? i didn't knw..
    anyways welcome back! i'm glad u still remember me =)
    congratulations on ur exams result and good luck for the driving test!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Hil..welcome back! Wah..ceria blog baru ko ni..i like.

    Good luck & all the best for your driving test kio..

    ReplyDelete

2018 almost over..

where have I been?????? From hacked blog..to new one. From one child..to now three!! From UMS - Teslian to now a teacher.. From S...