Thursday, November 15, 2018

2018 almost over..

where have I been??????

From hacked blog..to new one.
From one child..to now three!!
From UMS - Teslian to now a teacher..
From SMK Taun Gusi 2 to SM ST Peter Telipok...how I miss SMSPT!!!
From SM ST Peter Telipok to now SMK Tinusa Sandakan!!
From KK to SDK...

How time flies. I wish I can go back time...
where blogging is still on its glory.
where I still blog to rant
where I still have so much time in hand
where life is less predictable...
where excitement is really exciting

Now...
There is so many things to catch up
Now it is called Membawang 

SO....we will catch up soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 almost over..

where have I been?????? From hacked blog..to new one. From one child..to now three!! From UMS - Teslian to now a teacher.. From S...