Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Somehow, please be human..

I don't know what happen to the people's attitude nowadays.

Does it mean that their 'customer service' or 'public relation' skill has been upgraded now that you can be rude to people?

Maybe you still need to practice right?

I worked as a Human Resource and Customer Representative before and i know sometimes you might feel tired and angry when people like 'tak faham and asyik tanya benda-benda yang kita x tau' but then, still put a smile on your face and try to answer people reasonably.

"Kalau nda tau tu..pandai-pandai la ngarang ba..."

I am not angry. not at all... :) just giving myself a reminder that i will not be rude to other people.

I skipped my APK class today. My son grandma went for the annual skin review and i had to stay home with Zuan. Thank God i don't have to skip my tutorial at 2 just now. I managed to come. I realized that learning syntax challenge my grammar knowledge. Quoting Audee "...that is way i hate grammar". i think i need to open my grammar bible more often.

Zuan review for hearing finally done. As what we hoped, his hearing is okay. Next, he will undergo speech and behavioural review. Hope it will not take too long because i really want him to start intervention class really soon and i can get a letter from the doctor to get my husband transfer back in kk. How i miss our life together...uhuk uhuk!!

Bah. itu jak la.Sejuk tul library ni.

Blessed be everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 almost over..

where have I been?????? From hacked blog..to new one. From one child..to now three!! From UMS - Teslian to now a teacher.. From S...