Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ASS-ignments, Nazwan, Hubby...and Adam Lambert?

hi everyone..penat saya sapu spidernet di blog saya ni...have to visit this 'sphere' 'coz its been a while tidak menjejakkan kaki here.. :)

what is new with me? not much....
haven't blog walking for a while...i missed all my blogger frens stories...

i still have 5 assignments to go...i don't know why this semester i tend to 'procascinate' (is my spelling right? )hm.... and believe me.. all those assignments are damn hard....and i should started it earlier..but then....i don't know why..*sigh*

Then my dear Nazwan development still bother me once in a while...yeah.. of course i love him whatever happen but, i still have the sad feeling in my heart...another *sigh* tomorrow will bring him to see paediatrician...to get second opinion...i am not into this but as my hubby insist...

And what about Adam Lambert?...heish...the song what do you want from me keep singing on my head!! i can't make it stop!! hantu punya Lambert!!!

bah, that's all for now...will update soon...and i'll blog walk again when my assignments done...but then..exam plak around the corner...hahah...then time cuti la...kan...hm..

3 comments:

  1. hahaha...just the other day, Lady Gaga's Bad Romance kept on playing over and over again in my head..padahal sia bkn peminat dia tu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Byk keja juga ko ni kan hil...

    Bah, pelan2 ko...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mommie, you just concentrate on your studies, we'll be here.
    Go exceed not only yours but everyones expectations of you.
    Here's wishing you......
    May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face, and the winds of Destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

    Have a great week and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete

2018 almost over..

where have I been?????? From hacked blog..to new one. From one child..to now three!! From UMS - Teslian to now a teacher.. From S...