Friday, February 12, 2010

love and the tiger


"I remember what you wore on the first day

You came into my life
And I thought hey
You know this could be something
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing




'Cause maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one


I remember every look upon your face,
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
 I think of you and everythings okay
And finally now, we're leaving


And maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one


Yeah, yeah

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life
And I thought hey


Maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking


Oooh I can't live without you
'Cause baby two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And I've figured out with all that's said and done
Two, is better than one
Two is better than one "
suddenly want to post this lyrics...the mood for valentine's day..

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE.LETS THE LOVE FILL THE AIR...SPREAD THE LOVE..

This year, i will not be able to celebrate it with my hubby. Yeah...feel a bit sad of it. But nevermind, since he will be on holiday next month and will be bcak back to kk, then will will celebrate belatedly..(is the word belatedly exist?) i will buy him perfume as a valentine's gift (any suggestion?) and i myself ask for a Valentino Rudy's handbag..hehehe...worth it what..hahaha...

my semester break started unofficially today, since i don't have any class 'nymore. But there are too much ASS-ignments, afraid that i couldn't finish it on time.you see, i still sneak time to fill in my blog while doing my article review and 'facebooking' some more? OMG!! buat - buat la kerja bah...

to my frens that celebrating CNY, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, MAY THE TIGER UNLEASH IN YOU ALL...ROAARR!! don't drink and drive, safe journey and have fun!!

2 comments:

  1. hey there mommiezee... happy new year to you too!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mummy Zee, who being love is poor....And one word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.
    Happy Valentine to you and hubby.....stay young and keep a song in your heart.....have a great Tiger year, Lee.

    ReplyDelete

2018 almost over..

where have I been?????? From hacked blog..to new one. From one child..to now three!! From UMS - Teslian to now a teacher.. From S...